The Memorial Shrine to Really Fuckin' Rude Humor
A.K.A. the unofficial Mike's Madness Home Page
There's this guy named Mike Beebe. I don't know how to pronounce his
last name. I don't know where he lives. I'm not even sure he's for
real. There's allegedly some guy named Steven Bancroft who forwards
the ravings of this lunatic to the internet (I get it from the Dog
List). Guys like me eat it up.
I would say that this Beebe dude has had a major influence on my
sense of humor, but then he might feel obligated to blow his brains
out as a way of apologizing to the rest of the world, and I, for one,
want to see this guy keep spewing mindless
drivel labeled as humor.
My pal Eric Johnson
started archiving this crap a long time ago and it has accumulated
The primary themes of Mike's Madness include
- British Television
- Marijuana, smoking. Assorted other drugs.
- Nazi war criminals (including Pat Buchanon)
- Marijuana, smoking.
- The Pope
- Sherlock Holmes
- Marijuana, smoking.
- Star Trek
- Apple flames
Without further ado we bring you
the shit list
What prompted me to build this shrine? We were at the salty dog one
Wednesday (4-19-95) not talking about the Oklahoma city BATF
bombing and I mentioned it needed to be done (the page, not the
bombing, dumbass). Eric agreed. And the world will never be the
- Issue 1
- Term Project. Quotes.
- Issue 2
- Cable Guide
- Issue 3
- You know you're a loadie when...
- Issue 4
- How much do you know about
- the modern world?
- Political Science
- Issue 5
- Mikes trip to Australia as a teacher (with quiz)
- Issue 6
- Quiz about Italians. Quiz about Germans.
- Issue 7
- The Adolph Hitler Show. Rex, the wonder dog.
- Issue 8
- KZAP loadie call-in
- Issue 9
- Music criticism. The Pope on masturbation.
- Issue 10
- A bit about Chess. Bestiality.
- Issue 11
- Alice in alcoholicland. Pi to 20 billion digits. St. Steve. 20'th century fox. My personal fave: Smoke Your Weight in Columbian
- Issue 12
- (season premier?) In memory of Graham Chapman. Sheep fondling.
Venomous animals. Art appreciation. smut. Foxbase.
- Issue 13
- Australian nature show. Record commercial. STTNG smokes dope and meets the McKenzie brothers (sp).
- Issue 14
- Oversized mouse. Ad for software packages. Rin-Tin-Tin.
- Issue 15
- TV censors. Apple sucks. Fun with Apple salesmen.
- Issue 16
- Letter bombs. Rudolph Hess sketch. British TV. Wasteoid phone call in the AM
- Issue 17
- COPS. Ralphing through Russia. Another Apple flame. Top 10 reasons not to smoke three joints before you go to bed. BBC skit.
- Issue 18
- American History Tour. BOGARTMAN! The American abroad
- Issue 19
- Dog that looks like Hitler. Interesting People. A.L.F. (Australian Life Form). TurdPerfect
- Issue 20
- Movies: Smokey & the Bandit (part 8). Hot Rod Hitler . Rotten Bastard Travel. Science Fiction. Steve's Madness. Bowling for Repo-Men.
- Issue 21
- Sittin in the park. Another Apple flame.
- Issue 22
- Music? sheep. apologies. STTNG - Wesley tests positive for drugs. PBS beg-a-thon. Reading Rainbow. Salesmen. Wrath of God.
- Issue 23
- STTNG meets pot smuggler. Oral Sex. :-). Two bits about Germany. Jesus Christ superstation. Where in the Zork is Carmen Sandiego?
- Issue 24
- Natural disasters. Pat Buchanon flame. Pope tripe. A bit about Sherlock Holmes. Madam Cloaca. Rudolph the Red-Reared Reindeer.
- Issue 25
- Unsolved Mysteries. Close encounters of the 5th kind. Stoners on Ice.
- Issue 26
- Antique shopper. Knarks in space. Silence of the Spams.
Marylin Quayle. Silence of the DRAMS. Jodiebase III. Sherlock
Holmes. Another apple flame. Great anticlimaxes of history.
But that's quantum mechanics' fault, not mine.
You pronounce the lunatics name beebe as "BB". Get it, like BB King.
And ya he is real, and he lives in Northern California, used to live in
Sacramento. That is where Consumnes River College is.
I can not believe people have kept Mike's writing. The world never cease to
Robert Forsman <email@example.com>
Last modified: Thu Oct 17 13:45:45 EDT 2002